CIMEA organises courses and creates personalised training activities in the higher education sector, also in collaboration with other bodies and institutions, with a view to sharing its specific knowledge and competences in the national and international field, for the development of internationalization policies inside higher education institutions.
The main educational activities include the following themes:
- The Italian higher education system;
- Qualification recognition policies and methodologies;
- Analysis of higher education system characteristics;
- Systems and methodologies of qualification verification;
- Focus on and deepening of specific national higher education systems;
- Accreditation/recognition of higher education institutions and elements of qualifications;
- Diploma mills and fake qualifications;
- Development of international agreements and cross-border education activities;
- Development and management of joint programmes;
- Award of double, multiple and joint degrees;
- Development of European projects and financing possibilities.
For more information on the activities already developed by CIMEA, kindly consult the Courses and training activities in place section.
For information on the training activities available and news on CIMEA courses, kindly visit the Course programme and timetable section.
Should specific training activities need to be organised for specific institutions, it is possible to contact CIMEA experts via the email@example.com email with a view to organising personalised itineraries for the needs of single institutions. For further information kindly visit the Requests for personalised training course section.